Nick and I were again the only people at ALC Everett this morning. We found some clay and played with it a bit. Nick’s is on the left, mine on the right.
I then played some Ukulele while Nick fooled around on the piano. After that the Sterlings came back and we all went out to the park. Some of us climbed trees.
On the way back I saw a bee working in some flowers.
What are you going to do on Valentines day?
I’m going to take myself out on a date! I love the outdoors so I’ll probably start with a hike then head into Seattle and see a show.
What are 5 things you are afraid of or fears you’ve gotten over?
- Talking to strangers, being generally outgoing. I’ve basically gotten over this.
- Heights. I still get a gut reaction to heights but am no longer afriad.
- The dark. I used to fear boogie men and now I’m not, I could go into an abandoned asylum at night and feel fine.
- Driving. Was in an accident when I was young, not bad, but left me a little fearful of driving. Last year I drove 10,000 miles.
- How others see me. I still think about it but I don’t fear it.